Monday, April 12, 2010

{all photos by point.click.enjoy}

I was chatting with my baker/blogger friend Marisa today. She is the talent behind Sweet n' Flour - a mouth-watering bakery in Florida. She sent me some photos of a recent wedding she baked for and I fell in love with everything so much I had to share. I know this is not your typical, perfectly-executed wedding where everything looks couture from the chairs to the napkin rings. It is not in a backyard or at a resort or winery. This is a real-effing-wedding* with a few pretty details, a couple DIY projects and a lot of heart.

{love the bathroom}

{bamboo utensils!}

{Marisa's cakes and cupcakes!}

{my favorite photo...more photos here}


*Not to say that those picture perfect weddings are not real in any way. This one just seems a little more accessible for some folks (including myself).

5 comments:

A Los Angeles Love said...

Thank you. I needed this. Beautiful in its own right, entirely so.

What he ate, what I ate. said...

Perfect. All of it.

Mrs. Ford said...

The simplicity of this wedding is what really makes it so beautiful! The DIY crafts are awesome also! I did a lot of DIY crafts for my wedding as well.

Maggie said...

I am *loving* this wedding. It makes me feel purely happy and excited... it looks lovely, and it doesn't give me a bit of wedding angst. I'd take this over 100 "perfect" affairs on SMP.

Anonymous said...

Love the cakes!