Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Guest Bloggin' with The Knot


Surprise! I've been keeping this all bottled up inside but I can finally tell you! A couple of weeks ago Noa of Feather Love asked me if I would guest blog with her over at The Knot's vintage spin-off site. Apparently, Miss Noa thinks I know a little something on the subject of vintage weddings and I didn't want to correct her. Our intro post is up today and I'll be posting over there about once a week with vintage wedding ideas. If you have any suggestions let me know! Thanks!

3 comments:

A Los Angeles Love said...

I never visit the knot, but with two of my favorite ladies over at the new vintage site I may have to include it in my weekly rotation. The first post is amazing (how did I not realize those were your stunning e-session photos at Feather Love?!)

Britt said...

fabulous! congrats!

little luxury list said...

Emilia Jane, congrats. Your engagement shots are beautiful - I feel like I saw them somewhere else as well. I love the timeless look and beautiful surroundings!