Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas in the Caribbean

I'm going to venture into "Not My Wedding" territory. I've seen a lot of (gorgeous and inspirational) Holiday/Winter theme wedding boards recently with cocoa and cozy, long-sleeved dresses. I thought I would warm things up a little with a destination "Christmas in the Caribbean" board.



Top Row: Dress via Weddings Fresh; Beach photo from AnneMarie Weddings; Invitations by Dauphine Press; Umbrella Photo via Oh How Charming!
Bottom Row: Beach photo via Brides; Dress by Catherine Malandrino; Lemonade from MS; Table setting photo by Mel Barlow


Oh, I wish I had found this before I made the board. It would have been perfect!

1 comment:

M said...

This is where I will be spending my Christmas!! I absolutely cannot wait to go home!!
Mucho appreciated post ;)