Sunday, July 18, 2010

{Photo by my favorite Phinney. Her mama made us that quilt! Best wedding present ever!}

This photo pretty much sums up how we were feeling throughout the whole wedding weekend. All warm and fuzzy, surrounded by the love of our closest friends and family and each other. It was seriously intense and I was not quite prepared for what it would feel like standing up there with my husband and all these people who have been such a big part of our lives out there supporting us. I was overwhelmed and overcome with gratitude and love towards those people. I think we are still riding the high of it. If I had known the wedding would be so amazing and that marriage would be as crazy good as it is than I would have had a MUCH shorter engagement! Here is to two weeks as husband and wife!


7 comments:

jamie said...



congratulations again you two. great photo. :) we got a quilt as a wedding gift, too.

Maggie said...

Congratulations!!

Isn't it an amazing high? Would love to hear more about the day, sometime... I've missed reading your blog. :)

SMK said...

CONGRATS - what an awesome photo and a really awesome quilt as well!!

little luxury list said...

I felt the same way when we had a shorter engagement due to our date being bumped up. The marriage part rocks.

Ms. Bunny said...

So so happy for you. Congratulations!

weddinginvitationkits said...

Congratulations! Really cute pic in the quilt. A quilt would be a wonderful wedding gift!

Lois said...

Just the sweetest wedding. I love the tend and all the tables and how homey and sweet and wonderful it looked. I could imagine it full of loving energy.