Sunday, December 20, 2009

Crafty Christmas

{source...this picture just makes me happy}

For weeks I have been talking and thinking about aaaaall the wedding projects that I was going to accomplish of the holiday break. Yeah, well, guess what...big shocker to me...the holiday break starts NEXT.WEEK. I am so not even ready.

Here's the to-do list (for now):
  • Save-the-dates need to be in my hot little hand, addressed, stamped and out the door on Jan 4th-ish*
  • Start sewing my invite stuff (you'll see)
  • Get sewing machine to sew said invites
  • Millions and millions of feet of garlands that look a little like this
  • Table #s
*This morning we met with Jamie re: save-the-dates and I can't stop thinking about them. They are pure amazingness. But really are we surprised when her invites looked like this? After the folding party in a couple of weeks we'll be able to take pictures and show you.

1 comment:

Vera D. said...

Congrats! My Christmas has been crafty as well. Just finished hand-stamping/embossing the envelopes, inserting the guitar picks to the save-the-date "guitar" strings, stuffing and addressing. Whew! Can't believe I'll have them in the mail this week! Happy New Year!