Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hello Love Birds! Contest


This is an amazing opportunity for a SoCal engaged couple. One of my favorite people and photographers, Noa at Feather Love Weddings, is giving away an engagement photo session on her blog. I wanted to keep this to myself so I had a better chance of winning but I love you guys and had to share!


Here are the specifics:


1) You need to be engaged to get married and have a set date in 2009 or 2010.


2) I am looking for unique, super-stylish, vintage-loving, hippie, hipster, indie, music/fashion-lovers or other alternative and artsy-type couples, musicians, artist, painters, poets etc. A certain style or “look” is what I am searching for. Are you that couple? (Ed note: Too bad you're already married esb!)


3) You must be willing to shoot the session in the San Diego area.


If this applies to you, then please send me:


• a basic photo of the two of you, it should be simple but should should give me a good idea of your style or “look”…. feel free to send more than one photo but no more than 5 please.


• please include this info: your names, engagement date and wedding date (and location if possible).


Please visit Noa's blog for more details!


Good luck pretties!

No comments: