Monday, December 29, 2008

Pouf-tastic


If there are any Southern California ladies around -


I was at the Amvets this weekend and there was a pouf-tastic wedding dress there probably from the 80s or 90s with a Christian Dior label selling for $99. It was pretty spectacular and could probably be re-designed and re-purposed into something amazing. I couldn't find a proper picture but if you are in the area you should go check it out for yourself. There were also some sweet dresses from the 60s and 70s.


{image found here}

4 comments:

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Wowsers, that's cheap!!

RelentlessBride

Krista said...

That is cheap. Awesome!
And I love the "carrie" photo. It's scarlett-o'hara meets barbie meets little-girl's-imagination-gone-wild.

The Pissed Off Bride said...

There is an award for you on my site. Love your blog!

It should post in the next hour.

Happy New Years to you

Hannah said...

Nice!! I LOVE That movie!!