Thursday, December 4, 2008

Color Me Married

Yeah, I signed up at Martha Stewart Weddings, what of it?! I thought it would be useful except I didn't realize I was going to have 187 items in "my checklist" and 298 vendors in "my budget". None of which I plan on doing or using. Did I mention that I don't think I'm the traditional bride (yikes, have we come up with a new word for that?!)?

Then I took the color quiz to find out what my "colors" should be? My choices were not spectacular. Everything was so awfully hideous that I just chose the not so bad of the bad.

So I'm taking things into my own hands and not letting Martha push me around anymore. Some color inspiration I've collected:


I just love this wild, wild wedding! Can't you tell!

Book spines found via Black*Eiffel

Found via Sayonala

5 comments:

cevd said...

um hi, i'm kind of in love with your blog.

Veiled Vows said...

Weeee! Thank you!

Dr. Trinibride said...

Really yummy colour choices! Way back in the misty beginnings I wanted a colourful do myself, but oh how times change...

I can't think of anything particularly cool as an alternative to bride. Prewed? It's kinda lame I know, but I'm trying...

heather said...

i concur with the love for your blog :) Martha can be very helpful when you need her, but she definitely plans for a 'white wedding'!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

that bed picture from desire to inspire would be a seriously fantastic color scheme!