Monday, April 27, 2009

The {down} Hills Wedding

Noa of Feather Love Photography ended up at a certain fake-celebrity couple's wedding / cocktail reception this past weekend. The photos are incredible (would we expect anything less from Noa?) and I'm sure the music was rockin' (The Flashdance, anyone?). Too bad this certain celebuDON'T only wanted their precious paparazzi photogs there and asked Noa to leave (I'm sure this relationship is based purely on love and not on fame and money at all, folks). Well, Noa's photos (you ARE an artist, Noa!) are better than any paparazzi pictures I'm sure so it's their loss.

Mmmm....cake by Sweet Gems
I may have a mini-crush on Michael Antonia -
LOVE the candid guest shots!
This makes me like Perez Hilton SO much more!
Oh, yeah...and the couple...

6 comments:

sjhouser said...

ugh I can't stand those two...I posted about it too...the pictures are amazing! Go Noa!

Kate@ Kids and Cocktails said...

Is it wrong that I hate that they had great flowers? I really wanted it all to be tacky, so it would be more fun to ridicule! They are both such {attention}WHORES.

Great pictures. They'll last longer than the wedding, for sure!

surprisewedding said...

ugh. douche squared.

But the photos are beautiful!

Teresa said...

Ew. Hate their guts.

newenglandnoir.com said...

Haha the best ones are the ones of Perez.

First time here, definitely subscribing. My wedding's in September!

www.theflashdance.com said...

the title of this post slays me!